This is another way of cooking flavourful rice recipe!
1/2 kilo regular hotdog, cut into small cubes
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1/2 cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
1 pc siling labuyo
1 cup long grain white rice
2 1/2 cup beef broth
1/2 cup pizza sauce sweet style
1/2 tsp chili powder
salt and pepper to taste
3 pcs eggs
1. Place oil in a standard rice cooker.
2. Heat oil and saute’ onions, bell pepper and tomatoes.
3. Cook slightly.
4. Add hotdog, rice, cilantro, siling labuyo and beef broth. Mix very well.
5. Cover and allow to cook. When done, season with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer rice into an oven proof baking dish.
7. Crack eggs over rice.
8. Broil in oven or turbo broiler until eggs are cooked.
9. Serve hot. Serves 3 to 4 persons.