The weather forecasting service in the country said the summer is now towards to its end and that’s why we are experiencing some isolated rains and thunderstorms. The rainy season could start as early as the end of May or first week of June. That could be a relief for many who cannot bear too much heat recently which already caused deaths.
The rainy season is also considered as flu season. Having a strong immunity system is the best defense.
But do you think, a Vitamin C alone can give you the best health protection against sickness? No.
When your body is fighting off sickness, it’s actually your white blood cells, your body’s soldiers that do the fighting. Dosing up on Vitamin C has been the common practice in boosting immunity but it’s not enough to strengthen your white blood cells.
· Your white blood cells need multiple nutrients like Zinc, Vitamins A, C & E to be strong enough to efficiently do its job in beating the germs and viruses, which can make you sick.
When our white blood cells are this weak, they will not be able to fight sickness
· No matter how much Vitamin C you take, it will play that same role. Also, our body can absorb and use only up to 400mg of Vitamin C. Any more than that is urinated – that’s expensive urine. Taking 500mg of Vitamin C is enough to ensure that we’re able to absorb just what we need.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO AND LEARN MORE!
So, what’s the best multivitamin for a heavy immunity booster? CONZACE.
How can Conzace help?
Conzace has a formula to make stronger white blood cells which means stronger immunity.
· Vitamin C develops white blood cells (500mg)
· Vitamins A & E intensify the protection of these white blood cells (100 IU of Vitamin E)
· Zinc multiplies white blood cells so that we can have the right number of white cells to defend us against sickness. Conzace has higher Zinc than other popular vitamins in the Phils. (25mg Zinc)
Try Conzace in the morning or night. Those who take it at night have said that they experience the benefit of having a good sleep. But don’t take Conzace on an empty stomach (taking it even 2 hours after eating is alright though)
All nutrients in Conzace have antioxidant properties and you can trust it too because a lot of doctors prescribed it for years now.
Conzace SRP is P12.40. It’s available in Mercury, Watson’s and other drugstores. Find Conzace on Facebook to get more updates!