Taking a well-balanced snack – whether it’s for you or for your little one – is essential for setting healthy eating habits. And while trying to come up with something different, yet easy-to-create snack, Gardenia brings you its very own ‘Master Mind’ Bento recipe!
The healthy Bento recipe ingredients are packed with vitamins and minerals like B vitamins and Iron which aid in memory enhancement and helps prevents age-related decline in mental health, thus labeled as ‘Master Mind Bento Recipe’.
Here are two recipes – Gardenia Oriental Tuna Salad Sandwich (main dish) and Gardenia Strawberry & Blueberry Fruity Cream Cheese Tart (dessert) —to try out that will satisfy your cravings and aid for a healthy mind.
Gardenia Classic White Bread
1 can tuna solid in water (drained)
¼ cup oriental dressing
2 pcs sliced tomato
8 pcs. Lettuce leaves
- Combine tuna and oriental dressing in a bowl. Mix well.
- Prepare a slice of Gardenia Classic White Bread and top it with lettuce leaves, tuna mixture, and tomato.
- Cover with another slice of bread.
- Serve 4 sandwiches and enjoy!
Did you know that tuna is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids that help maintain your mind healthily? This makes your Gardenia Oriental Tuna Salad Sandwich even healthier, especially, paired with Gardenia White Bread that contains essential vitamins such as Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, C and minerals like Calcium, Iodine, Iron, and Folate.
Gardenia Strawberry and Blueberry Loaf
¼ cup fruit cocktail
2 tbsp sugar
1 bar cream cheese
½ cup all-purpose cream
- Take 6 slices of Gardenia Strawberry and Blueberry loaf and cut down the sides.
- Flatten the Gardenia Strawberry and Blueberry slices and form it into cups in a muffin tin
- Chill for about 30 minutes.
- Cook the gelatin and let it cool for two transactions.
- Combine cream cheese, all-purpose cream, and sugar until it becomes smooth.
- Put by 4 tbsp of gelatin and add the remaining into the cream cheese mix.
- Mix the 4 tbsp of gelatin into the fruit cocktail. Mix it well.
- Scoop out the cream cheese mixture and place it on the chilled bread then top it with fruit cocktail mixture.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve 6 tarts and share with your friends!
Did you know that fruit like berries is rich sources of Anthocyanins and antioxidants that help prevent age-related concern in mental condition? Gardenia Oriental Tuna Salad Sandwich and Gardenia Strawberry & Blueberry Fruity Cream Cheese Tarts are made nutritious not only because of the nutrients of the bread but also with the vitamins and minerals the ingredients have which aids in enhancing the memory.
What’s more interesting on how Gardenia prepares its bread is the enough Warehouse Lighting which makes sure that everything is clean and fresh.
For more Gardenia Healthy Bento recipe, just visit www.gardenia.com.ph or www.facebook.com/gardeniaph