The most usual of which that I see in clinical practice is fatty liver disease and toxin damage. When our liver is not functioning optimally due to these situations, we do not feel very well at all. In fact, it put up thus significantly affect our health that I have seen individuals completely debilitated by liver disease. You may have overeaten a lot of festive foods during the holidays and drank way too much than you should. Now, to start the year right there are things you have to do differently like avoid overeating and over drinking.
Attaining a healthy liver doesn’t necessarily mean you need to give away the bank because there are a bunch of healthy foods and simple methods that can help you reach a sound liver and you wouldn’t guess just how uncomplicated it is!
- Incorporate Garlic in your diet. Despite the strong smell of garlic, it has allicin and selenium which aids in liver cleansing.
- Try to eat Grapefruit Grapefruit is high in Vitamin C and antioxidants, it helps boost production of enzymes that helps in liver detoxification.
- Drink Green Tea. It is a drink of pure antioxidant which assists in liver functions together with other health benefits for the body.
Aside from these 3, make it a habit to exercise regularly and take a supplement that supports the health of our liver. You have to get rid of all the weight you gained from the holidays by exercising regularly, eating healthily, detoxifying your body and making sure your liver is in a good state by taking LiverMarin!
LiverMarin is specifically made to aid our liver with its Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate compounds. Here are the benefits of Silymarin and Sodium ascorbate:
- Silymarin – Is an anti-fibrotic which helps avoid tissue scarring. It also blocks the toxins away from our body, away from our liver.
- It regenerates liver cells damaged by alcohol or drugs.
- It protects us against industrial poisons.
- It is a good antioxidant
- Sodium ascorbate – Has general immune boosting properties. It helps prevent the body from getting diseases.
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which aids in protecting the body from harmful diseases.
- Is essential for the body to be able to synthesize collagen, which is an essential component of connective tissues.
Silymarin acts as an antioxidant promoting the growth of new liver cells while preventing liver damages while the Sodium Ascorbate helps boost the body’s immune system.
LiverMarin is high content Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate that is made more effective than powdered ingredients. It is a product of extensive research and development with top quality from the collaborating group of ATC Healthcare International Corporation, Phil. United Pharmaceutical Corporation (PUPC) and The Bioscience and Technology Business Center together with KanPro Research Incorporated in the University of Kansas.
Like LiverMarin on Facebook to get more promos and updates. Also, please like @LiverMarin on Instagram and Twitter.
Note that, LiverMarin is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease. LiverMarin is SRP P7.50 per piece, available at all Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.