Getting kids excited to go school everyday probably is one of the toughest task for any parent. Students may be feeling bored in taking their lessons seriously or getting challenged with the numerous activities they have to accomplish. Once in school, everything will be almost entirely different: grade level, difficult subjects, strict teachers, closed up in a classroom the whole day, or sometimes sweet or annoying seatmates. Unlike at home where they can relax, everything at school is different, different, different!
Daunting, you say, but for any child, why wouldn’t it be? Come to think of it, it’s not just the child who worries; parents, too, especially for their kids’ baon. Parents will definitely want to take charge in preparing their kids’ snacks, as they want only nutritious and safe food for them.
Good news to all the parents! Gardenia, the bread brand known for its delicious taste, freshness, softness, freshly baked aroma and nutritive value, will help you start the school year right with these delightfully delectable bread treats that every kid will surely love—and be proud to bring to school.
GARDENIA BAON RECIPES
Gardenia Ham and Cheez Surprise
1. Spread crushed pineapple on one side of Gardenia Classic White Bread
2. Place Lettuce and Ham on top
3. Drizzle Cheez Whiz Original then top with a slice of Gardenia Classic White Bread
Makes 2 Gardenia Ham and Cheez Surprise Sandwiches
Gardenia Cheezy Bacon ‘N Eggs Wrap
1. Cook scrambled egg
2. Mix in Cheez Whiz Pimiento
3. Place lettuce on a slice of Gardenia Classic White Bread
4. Top with scrambled egg, bacon, shredded cucumber and diced tomatoes
5. Drizzle with Cheez Whiz Pimiento
6. Roll sandwich and wrap in napkin.
Makes 2 Gardenia Cheezy Bacon ‘N Eggs Wrap
Gardenia Cheezy Hotdog Pocket Pies
1 Gardenia Classic White Bread 400g
6 sachetsKraft Cheez Whiz Original 15g
6 pcsHotdog Regular, sliced diagonally
1/3 cupCarrots, chopped into cubes
1/3 cupCelery, chopped
1. Heat Pan. Saute diced carrots in butter
2. Add sliced hotdogs, stir until cooked
3. Add celery then pepper to taste
4. Remove crust of Gardenia Classic White Bread then flatten using a rolling pin
5. Place hotdog filling on top of bread then drizzle Kraft Cheez Whiz Original
6. Seal sides of bread using fork
Makes 11 Gardenia Cheezy Hotdog Pocket Pies.
With Gardenia, mothers can make countless creative recipes that will make school cool for kids. Add a little more surprise—try a ripe banana or a sweet and crunchy apple—and you have the makings of a fun and complete nutritious meal that will not only make kids more at ease at school, but will also keep them excited for the next day! As an added touch, try slipping in a short note inside his lunch box. A simple message of love and encouragement will go a long way to keeping his spirits up and making an already amazing meal truly special.
In no time, your little ones will be ready and excited to go back to school. Yes, change can be a scary thing, but it can also be exciting as demonstrated by these new fun and nutritious twists to the usual school baon! Visit Gardenia website, www.gardenia.com.ph, for more out-of-the-box recipes.
Only from Gardenia.
Disclaimer: This post is an official Press Release by Gardenia. The author of this blog is not responsible to any of the content above.